Automotive Repair Technician Tweaks Performance Inc. - Toronto, ON
At Tweaks Performance Inc., we value our customers and their vehicles. We take pride in doing things right the first time, demonstrating innovation and excellence in all we do and ensuring our customers’ expectations are exceeded each and every time. We play to succeed – and have fun doing it!
Cars are not our job – they are our PASSION.
We are looking for a qualified Automotive Repair Technician to join our team at Tweaks Performance. If you enjoy fast cars and a fast-paced work environment, Tweaks is the place for you!
* Diagnose and perform repairs for all European models.
* Complete vehicle repairs accurately and within reasonable labour time frames
* Conduct road tests using safe driving standards
* Identify appropriate parts/supplies for repairs required
* Interact with customers and provide a high level of customer service
* Keep work area clean and organized at all times, including tools & equipment
* Must be flexible with schedule
* Other duties as assigned
* A minimum of 3 years of experience is required; experience working on imports is preferred
* Technical diploma an asset* Must have 310s Certificate
* Must have a valid Ontario ‘G’ Driver's License and provide current driver’s abstract
* Must have own tools/tool box
* Strong diagnostic and mechanical ability together with a high level of customer service is required
* Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
All applicants welcome. Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Only candidates selected for interviews/meetings will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Tweaks Performance Inc.
Job Type: Full-timeRequired education:
Required license or certification:
Please forward resume to email below: